SaveOurSea.NET  

กลับไป   SaveOurSea.NET > คุยเฟื่องเรื่องดำน้ำ

ตอบ

Share คำสั่งเพิ่มเติม เรียบเรียงคำตอบ
เก่า 24-03-2010

วันที่สมัคร: May 2009
สถานที่: Deep Blue Sea
ข้อความ: 1,073
Default ค่าเฉลี่ยของความลึก ที่ได้มาจาก Dive Computer เอามาทำประโยชน์อะไร ได้บ้าง

คัดลอกมาจาก เวปนี้ค่ะ
http://dir-diver.com/en/knowledge/average_depth.html

น่าสนใจดีกับคำถามของพี่ Milo15 ที่ถามว่า

จากการดำน้ำ ค่าเฉลี่ยของความลึก ที่ได้มาจาก Dive Computer เอามาทำประโยชน์อะไร ได้บ้าง ลองอ่านเล่นๆ ดูก่อนนะคะ

Can average depth be used to estimate deco?

Introduction

When we try to estimate how much deco we need to do for a certain profile some people use the average depth of the dive for this. Some computers and bottomtimers also calculates average depth during the dive for you. But does using average depth for deco really work?

Example

Let's see how this approach works on different profiles having the same average depth - 40 minutes at 30m/100ft.

Profile 1 - Average: 40 min at 30m/100ft
Profile 2 - Deep to shallow: 20 min 40m/130ft + 20 min 20m/70ft
Profile 3 - Shallow to deep: 20 min 20m/70ft + 20 min 40m/130ft
Profile 4 - Cave type: 10 min 40m/130ft + 10 min 20m/70ft and going back 10 min 20m/70ft + 10 min 40m/130ft.
I will run these profile in GAP using RGBM with nominal conservatism and Decoplanner using Buhlmann with gradient factors 30/85 to see how much deco in minutes we have to do for each combination. Let's use 21/35 as backgas and 50% nitrox for decompression. Remember, it's the difference in time between the different profiles uing the same deco algorithm we are interrested in. I just though we could have some variation using both a bubble model as RGBM and a dissolved gas model as Buhlmann

Deco algorithm 1-Average 2-Deep to shallow 3-Shallow to deep 4-Cave type
RGBM 19 min 13 min 24 min 17 min
Buhlmann 18 min 17 min 23 min 22 min
Analysis

As you can see doing "Profile 2 - Deep to shallow" we will be slightly conservative using the average depth which is fine of course. However, doing "Profile 3 - Shallow to deep" we can't use an regular average is this will NOT give us enough decompression.

Actually the equivalent square profile giving the same amount of deco (24 minutes) is about 34m/111ft for 40 minutes using RGBM. And on "Profile 4 - Cave profile" we have a discrepancy between the different models where RGBM says ok and Buhlmann says you need more deco.

Also using longer deco or different depth differences will yield the same results. You could make the difference larger or smaller if you wanted too. I just tried to use an example that would be reasonable for a single deco gas dive.

Conclusion

From this we can draw the conclusion that using a straight average is not recommended for profiles going shallow to deep and might be a problem for cave type profiles. Otherwise it will work fine and even be slightly conservative.

The solution to the problem above is to take the profile into account and using a weighted average where we weight towards the deeper side when we have profile going shallow to deep. Having experimented with different profiles I found that using 75% of the difference a good rule of thumb. In this case that would be 35m/115ft.

Running average

Of course calculating an average is easier in our example as we used the same time at different depths. When you spend different times at different depths it is more work for the poor brain. In real life what I do is keep track of the weighted average during the dive, a running average it could be called. Let's do an example.

Let's say we did "Profile 4 - Cave type". During the dive I would look at my depth and time regularly or when doing major depth changes.

First we did 10 minutes at 40m/130ft - my average is 10min@40m/130ft.
Then we spent 10 minutes at 20m - my average is 20min@30m/100ft.
Then another 10 minutes at 20m - my average is 30min@27m/90ft. (20min@30m/100ft + 10min@20m/70ft).
Then down to 10 minutes at 40m - my average becomes 40min at 33m/110ft. (30min@27m/90ft + 10min@40m/130ft which mathematically is 40min at 30m/100ft but weighted deeper).
And when in doubt - always err on the deeper side.

Usually we don't dive to exact depths but if you keep running your average in your backhead and guesstimate it to deeper depths you will end up with a good average. It's also a good idea to practice this using some kind of depth profiler to compare to after the dive. I have used Reefnet's Sensus Pro device and like that because I can keep it in my pocket and it's easy to download.

Also remember that a lot of dives you actualy spend most of the time at the exact same depth so keeping a running weighted average might be overkill. And as always we always have the option of using our maximum depth to estimate the deco - the most conservative approach but also the safest.

Have fun!

Peter

แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้ายโดย Super_Srinuanray : 24-03-2010 เมื่อ 23:44
ตอบพร้อมอ้างอิงข้อความเดิม
เก่า 24-03-2010

ต้องขอเวลาอ่านก่อนนิดนึง เนื่องจากภาษาอังกฤษ ยังไม่ค่อยแตกฉานเท่าใดนัก

ใครคิดว่าเอามาทำอะไรได้บ้าง ลองเขียนมานะคะ ไม่มีรางวัล แต่จะได้ประโยชน์จากการอ่านค่ะ
เก่า 24-03-2010

ข้อความ: 257

อ่านไม่ออก ฮะจ้าวววววว
เก่า 24-03-2010

ข้อความ: 92

อ่านหัวข้อกระทู้แล้วงงครับ แต่พอเข้ามาอ่านข้างในถึงเข้าใจว่าพี่ติ่ง ตั้งหัวข้อกระทู้ผิด ต้องเป็น "ค่าเฉลี่ยของความลึก" ไม่ใช่ ค่าเฉลี่ยของเวลาครับ

เรื่องเอา average depth ที่มาจาก dive comp มาคิดเรื่อง deco มีบางสำนักใช้กันอยู่ครับ (เช่น DIR) แต่โดยส่วนตัวแล้วผมไม่เห็นด้วย (ก็ computer มันคิดให้อยู่แล้ว จะไปเอา avg depth มาคิดเองทำไมหว่า)

แต่ที่เป็นประโยชน์แน่ๆคือสามารถเอามาหา Air Consumption ได้ครับ
เช่น ใน dive หนึ่ง ตอนก่อนจะกระโดดน้ำมีอากาศ 200 bar เมื่อกลับขึ้นมาบนเรือ เหลืออากาศ 50 บาร์ แล้ว dive comp บอกว่า avg. Depth = 15 meters และ dive time = 60 นาที เราก็สามารถเอามาหาได้ว่า โดยเฉลี่ยเราใช้อากาศ กี่ลิตรต่อนาที

SAC (Surface Air Consumption) = (tank volume (liters) * delta pressure (bars) / ((1+(depth/10))) * divetime (mins))

โดยที่
Tank volume คือปริมาตรของถัง ถังที่เราใช้ส่วนมากเป็นขนาด S80 คือ 11-12 ลิตร (เคยลองตวงน้ำใส่ ได้ 11 ลิตรกว่าๆ ติ่งชอบคิดที่ 11 ลิตร แต่บางสำนักก็ชอบใช้ 12)

delta pressure คือความดันที่ลดลง หรือพูดว่า ใช้อากาศไปกี่บาร์นั่นเอง (ในกรณีนี้ใช้ไป 150 บาร์)

depth = avg. depth ที่ dive comp บอกเรา (ในกรณีนี้คือ 15 เมตร)

dive time = เวลาในการดำน้ำ (ในกรณีนี้คือ 60 นาที)

โดยที่ SAC จะมีหน่วยเป็น SLM (Surface Liters per Minute)

-------ลองแทนค่าในสูตร------

SAC = (11 * 150) / ((1+(15/10)) * 60) SLM (Surface Liters per Minute)
SAC = 1650 / (2.5*60) SLM
SAC = 1650 / 150 SLM
SAC = 11 SLM

อย่างนี้เป็นต้นครับ

แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้ายโดย Coffee : 24-03-2010 เมื่อ 23:27
เก่า 24-03-2010

โอ๊ะ โอ๊ววว ต้องขอโทษด้วยค่ะ ที่ตั้งหัวข้อผิด

งั้นแก้ไขใหม่นะ..

อ่านที่ติ่งเขียนมา ก็เป็นอีกประโยชน์หนึ่งที่พวกเรามักไม่ค่อยเห็นความสำคัญ เหมือนกัน

ในการดำน้ำพวกเรามักจะจดเสมอๆ ว่า มีอากาศกี่บาร์ และเหลือกี่บาร์ และก็ไม่ได้ไปเอาไปทำอะไรต่อ

ตอนนี้ ก็อาจจะนำเอาไปใช้ประโยชน์ ได้บ้างเหมือนกัน

แต่พี่เอาไปใช้ในการคำนวณหา Pressure group ของการดำน้ำแบบ Multi level ในระดับที่สอง ว่าค่าเฉลี่ยของความลึกเป็นเท่าไร และ อุปมานว่าใช้กี่นาที

เพราะเราจะดำตาม Dive computer โดยที่เราจะไม่ติด Decom และ ระดับ สุดท้ายเป็นความลึกที่ 10 เมตร

ส่วนความลึกระดับแรก ใช้ที่ Max.Depth ที่ Dive Com บอกเรานั้นเอง....

เดี๋ยวค้นใน Encyclopedia อีกที...

แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้ายโดย Super_Srinuanray : 24-03-2010 เมื่อ 23:52
เก่า 25-03-2010

วันที่สมัคร: Jun 2009
ข้อความ: 652

น่าสนใจใคร่รู้มาก แต่สำหรับบุคคลที่มีทัศนคติไม่ชอบตัวเลขแล้ว ให้อ่านเองก็ไร้ความสามารถ ถ้าเป็นไปได้ ขอรบกวนน้องติ่ง พี่หนูติ่งและลุงไมโลช่วยให้ความรู้กับพวกเราในทริปหน้าที่ชุมพรหรือทริปอื่นๆ จักเป็นพระคุณยิ่ง
เก่า 25-03-2010

ข้อความ: 436

ขอบคุณทั้งลุงไมโลที่คิดคำถาม พี่นู๋ติ่งและน้องติ่งที่น่ารักที่มาให้ความกระจ่าง
แต่น้องก้อยจ้าระหว่างทริปเนี่ย แค่เมาเรือทำไรไม่ค่อยได้นอกจากนอนและกินแล้ว ถ้าต้องมานั่งคำนวณเลขอีก จะมาววววววหนักกว่าเก่าไหมเนี่ยยยย อิอิ
เก่า 25-03-2010

ข้อความ: 330

.....ตัวเลขที่ทำให้..มาววววว ทุกที เช่นพวก รอบอก รอบเอว อะป่าว์จ๊ะ
เก่า 25-03-2010

วันที่สมัคร: Jul 2009
สถานที่: ร้านเลตรัง 2
ข้อความ: 158
ส่งข้อความผ่าน MSN ถึง ploybabe

เหนด้วยกับพี่กุ้งและพี่ป้ากบทุกประการร