Share คำสั่งเพิ่มเติม เรียบเรียงคำตอบ
เก่า 14-01-2010

วันที่สมัคร: May 2009
สถานที่: Klong Wan
ข้อความ: 289

โอยยยยย.. สวยทุกภาพเลย ดูไปเหมือนจะได้กลิ่นหอมไปด้วย
ดอกสุดท้ายแดงกำมะหยี่เข้มข้นได้ใจจริงๆ ค่ะ
อยากมีโอกาสไปสัมผัส ชื่นชม ดม สารพัดดอกกุหลาบในสวนคุณน้าน้อยบ้างจริงๆ
แอบเชียร์ให้พี่สองสายไปอยู่สวนกุหลาบ (หนูจะได้ไปเที่ยวบ้าง) ส่วนน้องสายที่สามนั้นยังเยาว์วัย คงต้องอยู่ในแวดวงคีตศิลป์คลาสสิคไปก่อน
ตอบพร้อมอ้างอิงข้อความเดิม
เก่า 20-01-2010

สถานที่: Bangkok
ข้อความ: 9,159

ขอบคุณค่ะน้องแม่หอย....

ช่วงคริสต์มาสปีนี้น้องแม่หอยจะว่างไหมคะ...พี่สองสายจะพาไปเดินดมชมกุหลาบเหมันต์ที่เชียงใหม่ด้วยกันให้สุขใจหายเครียด....

ฮืมมมม.....ย้อนกลับมาดูภาพใหม่แล้ว อยากกลับไปนอนเล่นที่เชียงใหม่อีกจังค่ะ...
เก่า 20-01-2010

ปกติช่วงคริสต์มาสจะไม่ค่อยว่างเพราะต้องเดินสายไปลากเลื่อนให้ซานตาคลอสน่ะค่ะ อิอิ..

เจ้าประคู้ณ ปีนี้ให้ว่างทีเถิ้ดดดด..อยากไป
เก่า 20-01-2010

ก๊ากกกก....เพิ่งรู้ว่าน้องแม่หอยเป็นเพื่อนของเจ้า Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer....

ลางานกับซานต้าสักปีก็ดีค่ะ...จะได้พักบ้าง.....

เก่า 20-01-2010

เป็นแม่เจ้าเรนเดียร์โรงเพาะหอยน่ะค่ะ .. อิอิ
เก่า 12-02-2010

ผู้สื่อข่าวของ Bangkok Post แกะรอยจาก SOS ไปสัมภาษณ์น้าน้อย...เจ้าของสวนกุหลาบ พ.น. เชิญอ่านดูนะคะ

Preserving pretty petals
Life's many beds of roses for Pojana Nagavajara

• Published: 11/02/2010 at 12:00 AM
• Newspaper section: Mylife

Phor Nor rose garden sits on a 6 rai plot of land in Amphur Mae Taeng hidden 48km from downtown Chiang Mai.

"I didn't read newspapers then. Life was happy and peaceful. However I have recently begun listening to news reports because I host a radio programme," Pojana said.

"My life is not as peaceful as before because of the occasional bad news, but I believe that if I am in a position to perform deeds that benefit others, then I will do it.

At first he planted roses for commercial reasons since Chiang Mai's climate is ideal, but after six years he decided to change his strategy and grew roses for agricultural study instead.

"In the past, books on roses were hard to come by. I depended a lot on books sourced abroad, and used the trial-and-error method. Only then did I begin to write books on roses." said Pojana.

Roses teach us not to be greedy

Pojana’s gardening tools.

Pojana believes roses have taught him many things that can be adapted and applied to life.

Every morning he inspects and works on his roses. Besides providing water and fertiliser, he has to be extremely careful of diseases and insect pests.

Flower diseases mutate at a fast rate which leave roses exposed to new strains of viruses and pests (such as thrips orPlia Fai).

"If rose growers don't want to take care of the roses by themselves, I suggest they don't grow them at all. It is a job that you need to do by yourself", he said. Pojana places importance on cultivating roses from seeds in order to truly understand its life cycle.

"People today are impatient. They want everything to be instant. If they want a certain sized plant, they buy it.

"They didn't plant the seeds which is why they missed a very important part, they did not see its development, how its life began from seed to flower.",he said.

Pojana’s gardening tools.

There are two important techniques required to prolong the life of a rose.

Pruning or cutting away diseased parts of the rose for rehabilitation which stops the spread of disease, and pinching, which involves plucking off buds that recently bloomed in order to stop the flow of nutrients to the petals - if all the flowers bloom at once when the leaves are not ready then the rose plant will wither away.

"I am happy when I see my roses bloom. I want them to flower as much as possible but it's like a woman who is about to deliver a child. Nutrients must be fed. If blooming flowers outnumber the leaves, the plant's health is at risk because its reserves are being depleted," Pojana explained.

Growers must interfere and sacrifice the flowers to stop the flow of nutrients. They must be patient and let the leaves mature so the rose receives sunlight and produces food nutrients.

"Roses teach us not to be greedy and tell us that we should not only think about the harvest until the rose plant dies," Pojana said.

His methods have resulted in rare roses still flourishing after 20 years, such as the Chulalongkorn rose, a large pink rose the size of your palm.

We have each other

Anong and Pojana Nagavajara

'Darling, why is my Prestine rose being attacked by insects and damaged all over?" Aunty Anong asked as she stood among the roses.

"Well, it stood out and was the centre of attraction," replied a smiling Uncle Pojana, with tongue in cheek, as Aunty Anong jokingly gave a look that could kill in return.

It was about 50 years ago when Anong first met Pojana, while she was working at Amphur Hat Yai after graduating from the Mater Dei school for girls. A courtship followed and the lovebirds eventually married.

"Marriage is a risk. We can never know whether it'll last or not. If we marry someone without love, it's like a graph that is in a downward spiral," Uncle Pojana said.

" I asked her hand for marriage when our graph was on the up and up. It was a no-frills event, we paid 5 baht to register our marriage.

"I like the fact that my wife loves plants. When I am planting flowers, she helps me. We go out together all the time.

"We aren't afraid of hardship. If I was 60 again, I would move again because Chiang Mai is starting to become too busy for my liking. I want to move to some place quiet such as Nan. But I am 82 years old now."

Aunty Anong smiled as she recalled her young husband as a dashingly handsome man who had just graduated from the United Kingdom.

She was impressed with the many sweet qualities of Pojana. After getting married, she followed Pojana wherever he was assigned in the provincial areas of Thailand. Not once did she worry about hardship.

And when Pojana decided to live in Amphur Mae Taeng, she looked after her children until all of them completed their studies and achieved stability in life - only then did she go to live with her husband in Chiang Mai.

"We've lived together in Mae Taeng for the past 27 years. We are together 365 days of the year," Uncle Pojana said.

"We can talk to each other about everything. We take care of each other. We are both old and tend to be worried for each other. We never get lonely. We live a simple life and get by with a menu of boiled salted-pork, Kai Palo (Thai egg stew) and cans of tuna spicy salad.

"My wife has some health problems which makes her worried about the unexpected, if something should happen since all our children live in the city.

"But I reassured her that she has nothing to worry about at all. I tell her that she will die peacefully without any suffering. I get up in the morning and wake her up. If I find out that she isn't breathing, that's all there is to it. No need to worry."

Aunty Anong, 75, added that she is concerned about her husband because he loves justice and is a bit hot tempered.

"He usually conveys his viewpoints [via pen and radio waves] and criticises every subject in a straightforward manner, be it politics or corruption," she said. "I always tease him that he is an old man and doesn't act his age."

Aunty Anong suffers from heart disease caused by an infection to the outer layer tissue which covers the heart; she also suffers from asthma and migraine attacks. Yet she still has a positive outlook, is emotionally healthy and always cheerful.

Every Tuesday, Uncle Pojana and Aunty Anong drive into downtown Chiang Mai for Aunty Anong to do her grocery shopping, while Uncle Pojana goes to record his radio programme and teach English for three hours. It's important to note that both of Uncle Pojana's jobs are voluntary.

Before the couple go about their chores, Uncle Pojana is responsible for planning the route in advance. His first priority is to drop off Aunty Anong at the bus stop which will take her to the market.

"The designated route is based primarily on what my husband has to do because he has a set schedule, exact times he needs to be at the radio station and teaching schedule," Aunty Anong said.

" However I am flexible. All he needs to do is send me off to the bus stop which will take me to the market. When I am done, I just call him because he carries the mobile. He said that one mobile phone is more than enough, so I am the one who has to walk to a public telephone booth all the time," added Aunty Anong as she let out a cheerful laugh.

After the interview came to an end at the Phor Nor rose garden, Uncle Pojana reached out for his violin and played Wannasaward - Forest Of Love.

As the sweet melody of the violin serenaded the luscious rose garden, Aunty Anong was sitting on her favourite rocking chair, and whispered to mylife, "This song has a story", as she closed her eyes with a contented face filled with happiness.

Relate Search: Phor Nor rose garden, Amphur Mae Taeng, Chiang Mai, Pojana Nagavajara
เก่า 13-05-2010

อ้างอิง:
ข้อความดั้งเดิมโดยคุณ milo15 อ่านข้อความ

อาจารย์สามสายครับ ผมชอบภาพที่มีดอกกุหลาบขาวอมชมพู ที่ถูกทิ้งจมน้ำครึ่งดอกจังเลย ทำให้หวลคิดถึงกลอนบทหนึ่งขึ้นมา ลองอ่านดูครับ (อาจคลาดเคลื่อนบ้างเพราะท่องได้เมื่อ 50ปี มาแล้ว)

" เหมือนบายศรี มีงาน ท่านถนอม

เจิมน้ำหอม กระแจะจันทน์ ดูหรรษา

พอเสร็จงาน ท่านทิ้งลง ในคงคา

ให้ลอยมา ลอยไป เป็นใบตอง "

แต่ดอกกุหลาบขาวอมชมพู ที่ถูกทิ้งลอยน้ำนั้น ก็ยังดูสวยงามมาก ด้วยมุมมองที่ไม่ไคร่ได้เห็นกันนัก นับถือๆ ฝีมือจริงๆครับ ( ผมไม่ได้แกล้งชมนะครับ ) อาจารย์สามสาย ......

เห็นความคิดเห็นของพี่พจน์ข้างต้นแล้ว.....ใจหาย.....
เก่า 13-05-2010

อ่านแล้ว อยากมีโอกาสมีชีวิตที่มีความสุขอย่างคุณน้าของพี่สองสายจังเลย..
แต่มาถึงภาพกุหลาบภาพสุดท้าย.. น้ำตาซึมอีกแล้วค่ะ
เก่า 15-06-2010

วันที่สมัคร: Jun 2010
ข้อความ: 1
Default jokerzaero

ขอบคุนจร้าๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ

แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้ายโดย สายชล : 15-06-2010 เมื่อ 19:49
เก่า 15-06-2010

ด้วยความยินดีค่ะ....

แต่ถ้าจะให้ดี....กรุณาอย่ามาใช้คำโฆษณาแฝงที่นี่เลยนะคะ เพราะที่นี่เป็นบ้านของคนที่ไม่หวังผลกำไร...ปลอดการค้า....ปลอดโฆษณาค่ะ...

คำสั่งเพิ่มเติม
เรียบเรียงคำตอบ

กฎการส่งข้อความ